Asbestos / Demolition Notification
You do NOT need to notify the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency if you are:
- performing the project outside of King, Kitsap, Pierce and Snohomish County
- removing nonfriable asbestos
You need to notify the agency if your project is within our four county jurisdiction
and includes any of the following:
- removing 10 or more linear feet of friable asbestos
- removing 48 or more square feet of friable asbestos
- performing a demolition with a projected roof area greater than 120 square feet
To submit a notification to the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency, you will need:
To begin the notification process, please answer the following question.
- an asbestos survey
- a MasterCard or Visa card
- Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser
Are you the homeowner who will be conducting a renovation or demolition project
at your single-family residence where you currently live?
If this is a condominium, rental or multiple unit residence, you must select "No."
If this property is owned by a business, government entity or organization, you must select "No."
If you have questions, contact us by e-mail or phone at 206.689.4058.